Sumary of Amazon office employees can work remotely 2 days per week – and spend 4 weeks each year working from anywhere in their home coun…:
- Corporate and tech employees worldwide will be allowed to work remotely for two days per week, the company said in a memo sent on Thursday, viewed by Insider..
- Frustrated Amazon employees rip on the company for encouraging them to come back to the office The office workers will also be allowed to clock-in from another location within their home countries for up to four weeks each year..
- Employees that wish to work remotely for three days or more can apply for an exemption, but will be considered primarily remote workers and will not have a dedicated workspace at the office..
- The memo also encouraged workers to get vaccinated against Covid-19, and said the company has provided vaccine access for more than one million workers in the US at 343 onsite clinics..
- Amazon, which employs 75,000 workers in Seattle, sparked a backlash among some of them when it initially announced its plan in March for returning to the office…