Sumary of Zazzle to create 50 jobs in Cork as it expands its European HQ:
- “Zazzle has benefitted from, and is thrilled to continue, our commitment to the Republic of Ireland, ” says Robert Beaver, Zazzle chief executive.
- “We value our relationships with the Cork community and are eager to bring on more Ireland-based talent.
- “Ireland offers the right conditions for tech firms seeking to grow in the European market and this announcement is yet another example of our success in attracting high quality investment and jobs.
- ” The Menlo Park-based company, which was founded in 2005, set up in Ireland in 2013, moving to the former Guinness building on the Cork waterfront in 2014. It has since expanded from 30 staff to the current 225. Recruitment is already underway for key strategic engineering roles.
- The expansion was welcomed by IDA Ireland chief executive Martin Shanahan.