Sumary of Will the Auto Trader share price rally more? Here’s what I think:
- At first glance, it could appear surprising that the Auto Trader share price responded so swiftly and positively to clearly weak numbers..
- Positive about the current year The reaction, in my view, is not to what has happend but to the improved outlook for Auto Trader..
- A version of this statement was also made by CEO Nathan Coe, who said that “There has been a dramatic shift towards buying online, which means we now have more buyers than ever turning to Auto Trader”..
- Possible pandemic impact for the Auto Trader share price I will keep an eye out for any ongoing impact of the coronavirus on its future numbers..
- The Auto Trader share has merit, without a doubt, but I think its share price will fall from the current highs..
- Since 2016, annual revenues increased 31% In March 2020, one of its senior directors LOADED UP on 25,000 shares – a position worth £90,259 Operating cash flow is up 47%…