Sumary of Will stock markets crash before 2021 ends?:
- Until yesterday, asking whether stocks markets would crash before year-end might have sounded strange.
- But early trading today suggested investors (including me) are beginning to wonder what comes next.
- 5 Stocks For Trying To Build Wealth After 50 Markets around the world are reeling from the coronavirus pandemic… and with so many great companies trading at what look to be ‘discount-bin’ prices, now could be the time for savvy investors to snap up some potential bargains.
- But whether you’re a newbie investor or a seasoned pro, deciding which stocks to add to your shopping list can be a daunting prospect during such unprecedented times.
- Fortunately, The Motley Fool UK analyst team have short-listed five companies that they believe STILL boast significant long-term growth prospects despite the global upheaval… We’re sharing the names in a special FREE investing report that you can download today.
- And if you’re 50 or over, we believe these stocks could be a great fit for any well-diversified portfolio.
- The biggest fallers It is little wonder then, that the biggest FTSE 100 fallers in today’s trading are those most impacted by Covid-19. These are the two aviation stocks International Consolidated Airlines Group and Rolls-Royce, down by 11% and 8%, respectively, as I write.
- I had also written about the Cineworld share price in this context yesterday, which is down by another 6% today.