Sumary of Two cheap FTSE 100 shares with dividend yields of up to 13%:
- I really enjoy ‘deep mining’ in the FTSE 100 index, tracking down cheap UK shares.
- While I consider US stocks to be in bubble territory, I see the Footsie as packed with attractively priced shares.
- As a result, my wife and I use our spare cash to buy low-priced UK stocks.
- Also, as I expect some form of stock-market correction in 2022, buying bargain shares is my attempt to minimise our future potential losses.
- Here are two shares that I don’t own, but would buy today for their delicious dividends and potential capital gains.
- However, when I look at its shares, I’m excited about the prospect of future profits.
- And I’d argue today that it’s a first-class business standing head and shoulders above many of its peers.
- Also, having been in business since 1836, L&G has built an outstanding brand over its 185-year life.