Sumary of The UK growth share I’d consider buying even at an all-time high:
- Sports retailer JD Sports (LSE: JD) impressed the City with its interim results yesterday, with the UK growth share touching a new all-time high.
- Even at the elevated JD Sports share price, I’d consider adding it to my portfolio.
- The growth story at JD Sports As I’ve outlined before, there’s a strong growth story at the company.
- Revenue, gross profit margin, profits, earnings per share and cash on hand all rose compared to the equivalent period last year.
- Why I like this UK growth share What could that mean for me as an investor?
- On one hand, I think the shares look expensive on the surface.
- They sit at an all-time high, with a price-to-earnings ratio in the 30s.
- With an eye on the prospect of sustained strong future performance, I don’t think the current JD Sports share price looks costly.