Sumary of The Johnson Matthey share price dives 20% in a month. What happened?:
- It’s been a rough month for shareholders of global science, chemicals, and sustainable technologies company Johnson Matthey (LSE: JMAT).
- The Johnson Matthey share price crashed over the past 30 days, after the firm abandoned a promising green technology.
- The Johnson Matthey share price crashes There are 101 stocks in the FTSE 100 index (one company has dual-listed shares).
- Today, the Johnson Matthey share price is ranked 99/101 Footsie stocks over 3o days.
- 5 Stocks For Trying To Build Wealth After 50 Markets around the world are reeling from the coronavirus pandemic… and with so many great companies trading at what look to be ‘discount-bin’ prices, now could be the time for savvy investors to snap up some potential bargains.
- Fortunately, The Motley Fool UK analyst team have short-listed five companies that they believe STILL boast significant long-term growth prospects despite the global upheaval… We’re sharing the names in a special FREE investing report that you can download today.
- As I write, the Johnson Matthey share price stands at 2,132p, down 50p (-2.3%) since Tuesday.
- Then again, the shares soared earlier this year, hitting their 52-week high of 3,363p on 28 April 2021. But it has been all downhill since then, with the stock losing more than a third (-36.6%) since its spring peak.