Sumary of The Ceres Power share price bounces back, but will it continue?:
- While the Ceres Power (LSE: CWR) share price has seen a steady decline this year, we have witnessed a slight bounce back since the middle of July with a 10% increase in the last week.
- High commercial potential Renewable energy sources continue to be a red-hot topic for the future of the energy industry, and Ceres is certainly an already established player in the field as the company has shown considerable growth over the past 20 years.
- Ceres is also branching out its technology into many different fields.
- The trading report for this venture could be a huge commercial win for Ceres and great news for investors as Weichai has an equity investment in Ceres worth £54.3m.
- I think as the commercial value of hydrogen related technologies becomes increasingly realised in the next decade, Ceres could see great profits if it continues to offer a successful and marketable model for its technology.
- Ceres has additional commercial investors in Bosch and Doosan.
- In 2020, Ceres made a £43m deal with Doosan to build a manufacturing plant in South Korea and develop high power products to address utility scale power applications.
- I think the potential marketable opportunities surrounding Ceres Power demonstrates that the company could kick the cobwebs of its share price slump.