Sumary of The Cambridge savings account offers a 5% interest rate! Do you qualify?:
- Share this page: The best way to make the most of your money is to invest in a high-interest savings account.
- However, thousands of savers miss out by keeping their cash in a low-rate savings pot.
- For these savers, it may be time to shop around for a new savings fund.
- The Cambridge Building Society is currently offering a savings account with a 5% interest rate!
- It’s an account that’s likely to appeal to savers who are looking for a change.
- Cambridge’s high-interest account is called the Extra Reward Regular Saver.
- The account pays interest on a yearly basis, starting one year after you open the fund.
- The 5% interest rate is fixed until your account maturity date.