Sumary of Royal Bank of Scotland launches £150 switch & stay offer – are you eligible?:
- It’s offering an attractive £150 cash reward, but on top of that it’s giving account holders up to three percent interest on their savings.
- Savers who switch to the RBS Reward account will receive £150 in cash as well as an extra £36 a year on top if they have two direct debits set up, plus they will also be offered regular retailer cashback offers.
- Anyone switching to Royal Bank will also be able to take advantage of their new Digital Regular Saver account paying 3percent which is designed to help customers with little or no savings start a savings habit.
- Alternatively, they might prefer Royal Bank’s Select account which has no monthly fee and has the benefit of GetCash which enables customers to withdraw money from a cash machine without their bank card using a passcode sent to their mobile phone.
- The Select account received five stars, the highest rating possible from Defaqto.
- He said: “We are welcoming new customers with our latest switcher offer which really encourages taking advantage of the account and also discovering further benefits such as our award-winning mobile app and our Digital Regular Saver account paying three percent interest.
- ” Switching bank accounts is simple and can be done through the Current Account Switch Service.
- – payments, such as direct debits and standing orders are automatically transferred to the newly opened account within seven days.