Sumary of Lloyds Banking Group shares: bull vs bear:
- Bullish: Alan Oscroft Why am I bullish about Lloyds Banking Group (LSE:LLOY) shares, after seeing them tumble since I bought back in 2015? It’s all about the income for me, and I see enough indications of progressive dividend growth in the coming years.
- Lloyds is the UK’s biggest mortgage lender, and I’m seeing no signs of house sales cooling.
- Times of low interest rates are not good for banks, but they won’t be here forever.
- Lloyds has generated some uncertainty with its foray into the rental homes business.
- And that’s really not the kind of thing that conservative financial sector investors expect banks to be doing.
- I have a number of real estate investment trusts on my Stocks and Shares ISA watchlist.
- And when the market is at its most bearish towards a sector, that’s the time to buy, right?
- Bearish: Royston Wild I’m not surprised to see the Lloyds share price trending lower again.