Sumary of How I’d invest in the FTSE 100 in a stock market crash:
- Fortunately, The Motley Fool UK analyst team have short-listed five companies that they believe STILL boast significant long-term growth prospects despite the global upheaval… We’re sharing the names in a special FREE investing report that you can download today.
- However, here at The Motley Fool, we are long-term investors.
- Analysts are also becoming concerned about the impact withdrawing coronavirus-induced monetary stimulus will have on the economy.
- Higher interest rates could have a significant impact on some sectors, especially indebted companies.
- Put simply, I have to navigate a bit of a minefield to find attractive long-term investments.
- Some analysts have speculated that this boom in business would not last.
- I think this is a far bigger market with potentially more room for growth over the next five or 10 years.
- As such, Hikma may see growth stagnate if competitors start to attack its market share aggressively.