Sumary of How I’d aim to earn a passive income with £200 a month:
- I firmly believe that buying stocks and shares is a great way to earn a passive income.
- Indeed, compared to other strategies, it is relatively straightforward to start generating income with equities.
- Most people turn to buy-to-let property when looking for passive income streams.
- However, with the average UK property price now sitting at around £260,000, and the average buy-to-let mortgage provider requiring a deposit of at least 40%, I would need a lump sum of £104,000 to pursue this strategy.
- 5 Stocks For Trying To Build Wealth After 50 Markets around the world are reeling from the coronavirus pandemic… and with so many great companies trading at what look to be ‘discount-bin’ prices, now could be the time for savvy investors to snap up some potential bargains.
- Fortunately, The Motley Fool UK analyst team have short-listed five companies that they believe STILL boast significant long-term growth prospects despite the global upheaval… We’re sharing the names in a special FREE investing report that you can download today.
- By comparison, I can start building a passive income portfolio today with just £25. Thanks to the rise of free trading apps, I do not even have to worry about paying commission.
- And using this approach, I think I can earn a passive income with a lump sum investment of £200 a month.