Sumary of Here’s why I think the Bumble share price is undervalued:
- Second, it provides a unique space where women can reverse societal gender roles, and men can avoid the normal dating uncertainty.
- In the UK alone, online dating app usage surged, as “people spent £3.8m, a rise of 5% from the previous quarter.
- After its IPO in February, the share price quickly surged to $78 before falling to a more realistic $49 today.
- Bumble is partnering with Bollywood actress Radhika Madan to increase its exposure, and recently released a survey showing that over two-thirds of Indians say it is possible to fall in love online.
- There are dozens of other dating apps that could take the wind out of Bumble’s sails.