Sumary of FTSE 100: 3 dirt-cheap shares to buy now:
- #1. 3i: continued growth The first one I like is the private equity and infrastructure investment firm 3i (LSE: III).
- The company had a fantastic year in 2020. And from its performance update for the first quarter of the current financial year ending 30 June, it appears to be on a roll this year too.
- Even though its continued reliance on its investments in the Dutch retail store Action is not ideal, all things considered it is a pretty cheap stock for me to buy.
- #2. Polymetal International: more than a gold price play Another one I like is the precious metals miner Polymetal International, which has a P/E of 9 times.
- But I think going by its robust financial health, it is only a matter of time before it starts rising again.
- The only caution I have for this stock is that its performance could get hit this year because precious metal prices are not quite as much in demand as they were in last year’s bear market.
- We believe its financial position is about as solid as anything we’ve seen.