Sumary of 4 penny stocks to buy in August:
- Here are four top penny stocks I’d buy for my own UK shares portfolio next month.
- A penny stock for the ages Britain’s has been a top destination for overseas students for centuries.
- According to the Higher Education Statistics Agency the number of non-UK students enrolled in institutions jump 12% in the 2019/2020 academic year to a record 556,625. It seems that the long-term outlook for accommodation provider Empiric Student Property remains quite robust then, at least in my opinion.
- I think this penny stock is a great growth share to buy, even if its more conservative approach to acquisitions could see it lose business to rivals.
- Management said cash generated by the group’s growth has put it in “an excellent position to take advantage of any new opportunities that may arise,” adding it was “open to the acquisition of new brands with a digital presence.
- A top value stock Coats Group manufactures zips, trims and threads which are essential components in the clothing industry.
- This puts the penny stock in the box seat to ride the rebound in fashion sales as people return to all forms of socialising.
- However, Coats has a lot of debt on its balance sheet ($168m worth as of June) and this could cause a problem if demand for its products sinks again.