Sumary of 2 UK shares to buy today:
- Shares to buy The first company is the fashion group, Dr Martens (LSE: DOCS).
- As the global economy reopened in the first half of 2021, group sales jumped 51% year-on-year.
- The second reason why I would buy this stock is its exposure to e-commerce.
- The pandemic has forced retailers worldwide to up their e-commerce offering, and Dr Martens has stepped up.
- E-commerce revenues grew 11% in the three months to the end of June, and they were up 155% compared to 2019 levels.
- Like all UK shares, the group is not a risk-free investment.
- With a robust balance sheet and profits rising, NatWest has been able to resume shareholder cash returns.
- But to savvy savers and investors, where to consider putting their money is the million-dollar question.