Sumary of 2 penny stocks I think could be too cheap to miss!:
- As a long-term investor I’ve made exposure to emerging markets an important part of my investment strategy.
- I’m confident that rapid economic growth in many so-called new regions could supercharge my returns over the next decade.
- I’m thinking of buying penny stock X5 Retail Group (LSE: FIVE) today to help me achieve this goal.
- While I expect spending at these outlets to rise as personal income levels steadily improve, this wouldn’t be my main motivation for buying the penny stock.
- 5 Stocks For Trying To Build Wealth After 50 Markets around the world are reeling from the coronavirus pandemic… and with so many great companies trading at what look to be ‘discount-bin’ prices, now could be the time for savvy investors to snap up some potential bargains.
- But whether you’re a newbie investor or a seasoned pro, deciding which stocks to add to your shopping list can be a daunting prospect during such unprecedented times.
- Fortunately, The Motley Fool UK analyst team have short-listed five companies that they believe STILL boast significant long-term growth prospects despite the global upheaval… We’re sharing the names in a special FREE investing report that you can download today.
- And if you’re 50 or over, we believe these stocks could be a great fit for any well-diversified portfolio.