Sumary of 2 of the best dividend stocks to buy from the FTSE 250:
- With this in mind, here are what I consider to be two of the best dividend stocks from the FTSE 250. Record trading Online trading provider IG Group (LSE: IGG) has been throwing dividends at my own portfolio for years now.
- Today’s record full-year results suggest this income stream will continue (and then some).
- As a result, net trading revenue rose 31% to £853.4m over the 12 months to the end of March.
- Big dividends Another of the best dividend stocks from the FTSE 250, in my opinion, is self-storage firm Big Yellow Group (LSE: BYG).
- No guarantees All that said, it must be remembered that dividends are based on trading.
- IG Group could (and probably will) struggle to repeat its recent performance if markets settle.
- Big Yellow already expects to return to “normal seasonal trading patterns” later in the year.
- 5 Stocks For Trying To Build Wealth After 50 Markets around the world are reeling from the coronavirus pandemic… And with so many great companies trading at what look to be ‘discount-bin’ prices, now could be the time for savvy investors to snap up some potential bargains.