Sumary of iPhone 13 features better battery life and more storage from €829:
- The Fitness+ service also got some new features, including group workouts and new classes aimed at pilates and skiing fans.
- The phones feature a new display that is not only 25 per cent brighter than the 12 Pro, but also supports Apple’s Pro Motion technology, that allows the display to adapt its refresh rate from 10Hz to 120Hz, matching content requirements and adapting to preserve battery life.
- A new “Pro-res” video feature coming later in the year, aimed at professional video editing apps, will offer high colour fidelity and more efficient encoding.
- The iPhone 13 and 13 Mini have a four-core GPU, while the Pro version of the phone gets a five core GPU. As expected, the cameras on the iPhone 13 have also been upgraded, with a wider aperture on the ultra-wide camera lens that allows more light and produces more detailed images.
- The iPhone 13 and 13 mini will also get sensor shift optical image stabilisation, which was introduced with the iPhone 12 Pro Max.
- A new cinematic mode for shooting video was also introduced for the iPhone 13, with focus tracking subjects, transitions and Dolby Vision HDR.
- iPad MiniApple chief executive Tim Cook introduced the first overhaul to the iPad mini in a number of years, unveiling a redesigned device that comes with a bigger 8.3 inch screen while making it lighter and thinner than ever, and support for the Apple Pencil.
- Both the front and rear cameras have been upgraded to 12 megapixels, with the front-facing camera getting the “centre stage” feature introduced with the iPad Pro that follows subjects as they move around the field of vision.