Sumary of Dublin-based fintech led by ex-Mastercard staff raises $6m:
- VC have co-led the investment for the company, which was only founded six months ago.
- The company is led by Kirk Donohoe, who previously served as vice-president for product innovation at Mastercard in Dublin.
- His other co-founders are Eamon Doyle and Dave Brown, who also formerly worked at what is the second largest payments company globally.
- WhenThen has developed a ‘no-code’ platform that streamlines payment processes.
- The founders said that after years creating payment flows to support the revenue models of the world’s biggest merchants and banks, they have set out to make themselves redundant by building an easy-to-use platform that allows any developer or savvy business user to create payments flows in minutes.