Sumary of Will Air Canada Stock Soar or Plunge to Zero?:
- The great reopening is just up ahead, and while there could be one more wave of variant-driven COVID-19 cases to deal with, it seems as though investors are looking beyond that to the better days that lie ahead..
- Although late 2021 could be bright, the air travel stocks are not free from risk, especially as the war between variants and vaccines takes it to the next level..
- AC stock rally may be about to take a breather At the time of writing, Air Canada stock is looking fully valued at just north of five times its book value — pretty much in line with the industry average..
- Given Air Canada is an internationally focused airline in a country where the vaccine rollout has gone slower, I’d argue that AC stock discount versus some of its better-performing U.S..
- It’ll be an uphill battle for AC stock, and over the near term, I think the risk of a painful correction is high..
- I certainly wouldn’t bet against a near-term pullback in AC stock, given the turbulence we’ve witnessed from the name in recent months..
- The valuation has become a tad too rich given the risks amid the stock latest climb, and the consensus price target suggests there just 8% worth of upside to be had..
- Fellow Fool Chris Liew recently wrote a bearish article asking readers if Air Canada stock was still at risk of plummeting to $0 because of the coronavirus..
- Another Fool, Chris MacDonald, is a raging bull on Air Canada, noting that the stock was en route to new heights ahead of a big economic recovery….