Sumary of JSPL becomes biggest wealth creator among peers:
- The company stock climbed from ₹63.20 levels in the early part of April 2020 , to ₹370.55 on April 1, 2021, recording a 486 per cent surge during the period..
- Despite FY21 being marked by the national lockdown and plummeting demand, JSPL production climbed 19 per cent to 7.51 million tonnes, while sales rose 20 per cent to 7.28 million tonnes..
- The company March sales jumped 61 per cent to 786,000 tonnes, while production rose 21 per cent y-o-y to 7.3 lakh tonnes, during the month..
- ‘15:15:50 target’ VR Sharma, MD, JSPL, said, “The remarkable turnaround and growth of JSPL during an exceptionally tough Covid-19 year has been possible due to our single-minded focus on providing solutions to our customers..
- Our employees have ensured that our plants are always operating and we produce world-class products for our customers everywhere….