Sumary of F.D.A. Tells Johnson & Johnson 60 Million Vaccine Doses Cannot Be Used:
- Johnson coronavirus vaccine produced at a troubled Baltimore factory could not be used, the latest in a series of setbacks for a company whose single-shot vaccine was once considered crucial to the nation inoculation campaign..
- Regulators have put the Baltimore facility under a microscope since March, when they discovered that a major production mishap had resulted in the contamination of a batch of Johnson &.
- Johnson cast Friday decision as “progress in our continued efforts to make a difference in this pandemic on a global scale.”.
- Emergent troubles have become a serious problem for the Biden administration, which had been counting on exporting tens of millions of Johnson &.
- Federal officials cracked down on Emergent in April, pausing the plant operations, stripping Emergent of its responsibility for manufacturing AstraZeneca vaccine and instructing Johnson &.
- Johnson also encountered a significant setback in April when federal health officials recommended that states stop using its vaccine temporarily while the F.D.A….