Sumary of Texas Senator Claims People Are Flocking to Bitcoin Because US Is on ‘the Verge of an Inflation Crisis’:
- This week the United States senator from Texas, Ted Cruz, appeared on the Fox News television broadcast Hannity and discussed the leading crypto asset bitcoin..
- Cruz told Hannity he believes people are investing in bitcoin because they believe America is on the verge of an inflation crisis..
- ‘We’re Seeing Inflation — I Think People Are Going to Bitcoin as a Hedge Against That’ Following negative statements about bitcoin from U.S..
- senator Elizabeth Warren from Massachusetts, the Republican senator from Texas, Ted Cruz, gave his opinion about bitcoin this week..
- In addition to discussing foreign policy, Russia, and Nord Stream 2, the conversation turned to cryptocurrencies..
- Senator Cruz also talked about bitcoin and noted that he believes the crypto asset is seeing mass adoption because people are frightened about rising inflation and the Biden administration proposed spending….