Sumary of Tesla CEO Elon Musk’s One-word ‘Advice’ For Dogecoin Crypto Token Owners:
- SpaceX and Tesla CEO Elon Musk tweeted in support of Bill Lee, the founding partner at West Coast Holdings and an investor in his companies on November 24. Lee tweeted that till the time the wallet keys are not in a user’s possession, they should not consider the holdings as ‘their own’.
- Bill Lee re-tweeted MyDoge CTO tweet “The core focus of the @MyDogeOfficial vision is to break the dependence on CEXs like binance and robinhood and let #shibes take custody of their own coins!
- ” On November 23 Elon Musk expressed his anger through Twitter to Binance Coin CEO Changpeng Zhao, over the cryptocurrency exchange limiting withdrawals for Dogecoin.
- He tweeted, “Hey @cz_binance, what’s going on with your Doge customers?
- ” Binance responded that they are reconstructing their dogecoin wallet completely, resulting in a delay in withdrawals and it may continue for another week.
- Recently, to launch the Doge-1 satellite into space, Tesla has partnered with Unizen (a smart crypto exchange ecosystem) and Geometric Energy Consumption (GEC) to fund this mission through Dogecoins.