Sumary of State Street Collaborates With Pure Digital to Launch Cryptocurrency Trading Platform:
- State Street, one of the largest asset management firms, is collaborating with crypto startup Pure Digital to set up a cryptocurrency trading platform..
- “Pure Digital will be a fully automated, high throughput OTC market for digital assets and cryptocurrencies with physical delivery and bank custody,”.
- State Street Providing Tech for Crypto Trading Platform Puremarkets Ltd., with trading name Pure Digital, announced Thursday that it is launching a “new and unique wholesale digital currency trading platform.”.
- State Street is one of the largest asset management companies in the world with $3.1 trillion under management and $38.8 trillion under custody and administration..
- Pure Digital will be a fully automated, high throughput OTC market for digital assets and cryptocurrencies with physical delivery and bank custody..
- Trading participants will be free to leverage their preferred digital asset custody solutions and manage risk through a smart custody routing mechanism,”.
- “Institutional participants will trade on the platform utilizing bilateral credit enabling efficient capital utilization and control for all trading participants..
- Currenex is thrilled to leverage our experience and expertise in the FX and digital asset trading marketplace to provide Pure Digital with robust technology and infrastructure for this exciting digital currency trading initiative…