Sumary of JPMorgan Begins Offering 5 Cryptocurrency Funds to Clients:
- Global investment bank JPMorgan has reportedly green-lighted its advisors to provide clients with access to five cryptocurrency funds.
- The funds are available to all JPMorgan’s wealth management clients seeking investment advice.
- The move makes JPMorgan the first large bank to expand crypto trading access beyond just ultra-wealthy clients.
- JPMorgan Now Offers Access to Crypto Funds JPMorgan has given its financial advisors the green light to give all its clients access to cryptocurrency funds, the Insider reported Thursday, citing people directly familiar with the matter.
- This move makes JPMorgan the first large bank to expand crypto trading access beyond just ultra-wealthy clients, the publication conveyed.
- Four of them are from Grayscale Investments: the Bitcoin Trust, Bitcoin Cash Trust, Ethereum Trust, and Ethereum Classic Trust.
- Greg King, founder and CEO of Osprey Funds (OTCMKTS: OBTC), told Forbes: We are excited to be onboarded to the JPMorgan wealth platform.