Sumary of John McAfee’s Widow Is Still Extremely Skeptical of Her Husband’s Alleged Suicide:
- Following a report from John McAfee’s biographer, the former antivirus tycoon’s widow Janice McAfee has taken to social media to disclose a number of findings.
- During the first week of July, McAfee published a note that said there was “no sense of urgency” toward the investigation into John’s death by Spanish authorities.
- A week later, Janice McAfee shared the alleged suicide note “found in John’s pocket” and she believes it “does not sound anything like someone who has no hope and is contemplating ending their life.
- ” Janice McAfee Questions Suicide Narrative Janice McAfee, the widow of the famous software mogul John McAfee, is very skeptical of her husband’s ostensible suicide.
- She has published a series of tweets that suggest she doesn’t believe the suicide story and the last time she spoke with John was on “June 23rd … at 11:30 am.
- “That means he had more than five hours to write the alleged suicide note [and] they want us to believe that note was the best he could come up with?
- com/QCODfvh8sh — Janice McAfee (@theemrsmcafee) July 13, 2021 John McAfee was found dead in a Spanish prison cell and allegedly hanged himself after the Spanish court approved extradition requests from the United States.
- Following his death, a dead man’s switch theory started to surface and his mysterious ERC20 token called “Whackd” climbed over 700% in value.