Sumary of Interactive Brokers Launches Cryptocurrency Trading for Customers Through Paxos:
- Interactive Brokers, one of the largest online brokerage firms, has announced today it is offering cryptocurrency trading services in alliance with Paxos.
- Users of the platform now have a complete suite of cryptocurrency trading options, along with traditional trading offerings like stocks and bonds.
- Interactive Brokers Debuts Crypto Trading Interactive Brokers, an online brokerage with more than one million customers, has introduced cryptocurrency to its suite of trading options, plans for which its CEO announced back in June.
- Now, users of the Interactive Brokers platform will be able to trade for different crypto assets: bitcoin, ether, litecoin, and bitcoin cash.
- With this inclusion, Interactive Brokers acknowledges the rising importance of the cryptocurrency asset class for diversification in today’s financial market.
- About this, Milan Galik, CEO of the company, stated: In giving our clients access to cryptocurrency trading, we recognize the need to meet the growing investor demand to trade cryptocurrency alongside other asset classes in a convenient and low-cost way.
- The firm wants to consolidate as the go-to broker to acquire cryptocurrencies at low fees.
- This could open the doors to a large number of investors that put their trust in Interactive Brokers, and that hadn’t had exposure to this kind of asset through traditional brokerage offerings.