Sumary of Elon Musk Reveals Crypto Holdings. Here's Which Cryptocurrencies the Billionaire Owns:
- Speaking at The B Word conference this week, Elon Musk described himself as a supporter of Bitcoin (BTC) and said Tesla would likely start to accept Bitcoin payments again soon.
- The CEO of Tesla and SpaceX also shared his crypto holdings during a panel on ways to use Bitcoin as a tool for economic empowerment.
- Speakers include Bitcoin bulls like Ark Invest’s Cathie Wood and Square’s Jack Dorsey.
- Sign up now for free access to our Personal Finance Boot Camp.
- Elon Musk said that these are the only three coins he owns in any significance:Musk stressed that he owns more Bitcoin than anything else and confirmed that both SpaceX and Tesla also own Bitcoin.
- “The Bitcoin that I own is worth much more than the Ethereum or Doge,” he said.
- “Musk’s complicated relationship with BitcoinMusk clearly believes in the long-term future of Bitcoin.
- Here’s a timeline of some key Musk-Bitcoin moments this year:Feb.