Sumary of Small Caps Slammed As ‘Short Squeeze’ Ammo Dries Up, Bonds & Bitcoin Bid:
- Small Caps were hammered today with only Nasdaq making any decent gains.
- Once again, money flow decoupled from the equity market’s rally as it extended.
- Source: BloombergThe rebound in “reopening” stocks relative to stay-at-home stalled today.
- Source: BloombergDespite all major equity indices being higher this week, Treasury yields are also lower on the week after today’s rally (with the belly leading).
- Source: BloombergBonds were bid today after 10Y tagged unchanged for the week and reversed.
- Source: BloombergThe dollar chopped around today end marginally lower (rebounding after tagging unchanged on the week).