Sumary of Questions to ask yourself before selecting an Android Bitcoin app:
- However, digitization often brings with it a new host of problems that malicious actors tend to exploit.
- Though the blockchain is quite secure, considering that it takes years for anyone to crack the crypto-backed measures.
- You can take some measures to protect yourself from malicious actors.
- Research apps and look for the security measures they require from users like 2FA, login, and passwords, or biometric verification.
- For example, mistaking a button that selects a short position instead of a long one can make you lose large amounts of money when Bitcoin’s value increases.