Sumary of 3 Top Large-Cap Stocks to Buy in September:
- No one expects large-cap stocks to perform as well as their small-cap brethren.
- Yet since the stock market bottomed out last March, the benchmark S&P 500 has risen 103% in value, only slightly lagging the 128% gained by its small-cap sibling, the Russell 2000. It’s an impressive 17-month performance by the large-cap index.
- Based on Wall Street’s consensus estimates, the three big, burly stocks below still have further to run and are expected to see their stocks increase between 38% and 43% over the next 12 months.
- Coinbase Global Coinbase Global (NASDAQ:COIN) is a picks-and-shovels type of business for investors who don’t want to guess which cryptocurrency will be the winner in the future.
- By providing an exchange and ecosystem for all cryptos, it wins regardless of which one comes out on top, just like the enterprising suppliers of the gold rush.
- Certainly Coinbase is benefiting from the rise of Bitcoin (CRYPTO:BTC) and Ethereum (CRYPTO:ETH), the two largest digital currencies by market cap and the two that contribute most to the crypto exchange’s bottom line.
- The rest of the cryptocurrency universe made up the remaining amounts.
- Coinbase Global stock is down 27% from its direct listing price in April, and Wall Street analysts have put a $384-per-share price target on its stock, giving the crypto exchange implied upside of 38% over the next year.