Sumary of The 2 Best Canadian Stocks Under $5 That I’d Buy Right Now:
- If you don’t have that much to invest in the markets, there are great low-cost options out there, with certain Canadian stocks trading at under $5..
- While I’m against betting on TSX stocks solely for their low prices, I think that they’re good for retail investors who have an extra $500 or less lying around in a TFSA..
- Flower (TSX:FAF), two sub-$5 stocks that also happen to be undervalued, with room to run ahead of the great reopening and what could shape up to be the roaring 2020s..
- And then came the COVID-19 pandemic, which was salt in the wounds of an already ailing retailer, sending shares tumbling from a buck and change to as low as $0.63 per share..
- Flower is a Canadian cannabis retailer that has the king of convenience standing in its corner with the great Alimentation Couche-Tard, who invested and ready to lend a helping hand amid Flower expansion..
- Over the longer term, I suspect Flower will emerge as a leader in the commoditized cannabis retail space, and that thanks to the expertise of Couche-Tard, which, I believe, will be hungry to grow its stake even further…