Sumary of Sanctions-hit Venezuelan facility completes offloading of stored crude:
- Article content CARACAS — A floating facility off the Venezuelan coast has finished offloading crude stored in it for the past two years due to U.S..
- sanctions, paving the way for output to resume in an oilfield, an official of the facility operator said on Thursday..
- Operations to remove crude from the Nabarima floating storage and offloading facility (FSO), anchored in the eastern Gulf of Paria near the maritime border with Trinidad and Tobago, started in December..
- The Nabarima is part of the Petrosucre joint venture between Venezuelan state oil company PDVSA and Italy Eni that operates the Corocoro offshore oil field..
- “@Petrosucre1 successfully completed FSO Nabarima total crude offload operations to advance oil production in the offshore field in the Gulf of Paria,”…