Sumary of RBC giving staff an extra day off this year as workers feel ‘more exhausted’:
- Experts share tips to cope Exhaustion and stress have been more prevalent among Canada workforce compared to the global average, according to Microsoft latest annual Work Trend Index..
- It said nearly half of Canadian workers (47 per cent) reported feeling exhausted, compared to the 39 per cent global average..
- It also found that in a typical workday, 51 per cent of Canadians feel stressed compared to the 42 per cent global average..
- RBC move comes a day after Ontario Premier Doug Ford announced a province-wide stay-at-home order to combat a surge in COVID-19 cases..
- Other provinces have recently reverted to stricter public measures, too, as parts of the country grapple with a third wave of the pandemic…