Sumary of Is Bank of Nova Scotia Stock a Buy Right Now?:
- Investors who missed the rally in the share price in recent months want to know if this is a good time to buy Bank of Nova Scotia stock..
- Earnings Bank of Nova Scotia generated fiscal Q2 2021 adjusted net earnings of $2.47 billion and earnings per share of $1.90 — up 81% and 83%, respectively, from the same period last year..
- Bank of Nova Scotia has a large presence in the Pacific Alliance countries of Mexico, Peru, Chile, and Colombia..
- That said, rising oil and copper prices will speed up the recovery in these economies, and Bank of Nova Scotia should benefit..
- Now that the economy is starting to recover, and the banks have weathered the storm in better shape than expected, Bank of Nova Scotia and its peers should get the green light to raise dividends again later this year or in early 2022..
- Given the size of the excess capital and the strong profitability of the bank, investors should see a wave of generous dividend increases from Bank of Nova Scotia when distribution hikes restart….