Sumary of 3 Top Canadian Dividend Stocks to Help You Retire Rich:
- Canadian investors are searching for top dividend stocks to add to their self-directed TFSA or RRSP pension funds..
- Why Canadian National Railway is a top Canadian dividend stock to build wealth Canadian National Railway (TSX:CNR)(NYSE:CNI) is one of those stocks investors can buy and simply forget for 20 years..
- TD Bank remains a great dividend stock for self-directed investors TD (TSX:TD)(NYSE:TD) stock isn’t as cheap as it was a year ago, but Canada second-largest bank by market capitalization should still be a solid pick for buy-and-hold investors..
- Extensive government aid programs for households and businesses saved the Canadian banks from facing massive loan defaults..
- Dividend hikes over the past two decades averaged about 10% per year, and investors should see the strong track record resume as soon as the Canadian banks get approval to start paying distributions again..
- Enbridge looks undervalued today Enbridge (TSX:ENB)(NYSE:ENB) is a giant in the North American energy infrastructure sector with assets that include liquids pipelines, natural gas pipelines, natural gas storage and distribution, and renewable energy..
- Getting new major pipeline developments approved remains a challenge, and that puts a limit on organic growth opportunities, but it also makes the existing infrastructure more valuable…