Sumary of 2 Dividend Aristocrats to Buy and Sit on for Years:
- In the last 10 years, this 23-year-old diversified energy and services company dividend-per-share growth is more than 8% CAGR..
- Emera generates and distributes electricity and gas to residential, commercial, and industrial customers in North America..
- Top-notch Canadian-based retailer North West Company (TSX:NWC) should be tops on your list, because the retailer of food and everyday products has a captured the market — it could operate a near monopoly..
- This $1.74 billion company from Winnipeg serves customers in hard-to-reach locations and far-flung communities in Canada, Alaska, the Caribbean, and the South Pacific islands..
- Its president and CEO Edward Kennedy said, “2020 was the most intensely active and reactive year in The North West Company history.”.
- Kennedy added, “We started with a great playbook and ended with completely different and unexpected outcomes, including the highest annual sales gains of any Canadian-based retailer.”…