Sumary of Why Manulife Stock Is a Top Stock to Buy Right Now:
- Interest rates and interest rate-sensitive stocks have been on an interesting ride of late.
- For investors in insurers like Toronto-based Manulife (TSX:MFC)(NYSE:MFC) stock, this has provided some intriguing volatility in recent weeks.
- Let’s discuss why Manulife stock could be one of the best-performing stocks through the latter half of 2021. Interest rates remain extremely low Investors suggesting bond yields can remain this low over the long term are likely to be disappointed.
- For investors who believe this year’s inflation numbers are likely to be in the 5-6% range, it appears bond investors are now 100% aboard the transitory train when it comes to the idea of structural inflation.
- For now, Manulife isn’t doing too shabbily in this low interest rate environment.
- Indeed, Manulife’s business model is one I think investors ought to consider from a value perspective today.
- That’s not a mistake, and I think investors need to home in on why Manulife is such a great value at these levels.
- I think this company’s positioning domestically and abroad is extremely bullish for long-term investors.