Sumary of Stock futures trade cautiously ahead of inflation data:
- Traders will be monitoring inflation on Friday when the Labor Department Bureau of Labor Statistics reports producer prices for March..
- The headline Producer Price Index is expected to increase 0.5% month-over-month, according to Refinitiv forecasts, matching the gain in February..
- Japan’s Nikkei 225 rose 0.2%, the Hang Seng in Hong Kong fell 1.3% and China’s Shanghai Composite index lost 0.9%..
- The S&P 500 index gained 0.4% to 4,097.17, another record high following new marks set on Monday and Wednesday..
- Ticker Security Last Change Change % I:DJI DOW JONES AVERAGES 33503.57 +57.31 +0.17% SP500 S&P 500 4097.17 +17.22 +0.42% Stocks have benefited this week as bond yields, which had been steadily ticking higher, retreated from highs hit earlier in the month….