Sumary of Is the stock market open Thanksgiving?:
- Kaltbaum Capital Management president Gary Kaltbaum and Advisor Group chief market strategist Phil Blancato break down the ‘mushy’ market on ‘Making Money.
- ‘ The equity markets in the U.S. will be closed Thursday for Thanksgiving.
- There will be trading in the futures markets – including stocks, oil and gold – until 1 p.
- GET FOX BUSINESS ON THE GO BY CLICKING HEREThe bond market will be closed so there will be no trading in U.S. Treasuries.
- When Wall Street goes back to work on Friday, it will be an abbreviated session, with equity markets trading a half-day closing at 1 p.
- Markets in London, France and Germany will be open for trading on Thursday.