Sumary of Industry linkage cell opened in Bengaluru, to provide skilled youth to industries:
- The state government on Thursday opened an industry linkage cell (ILC) to build on the industry-government collaboration and facilitate improved job opportunities for skilled youth.
- The ILC aims to improve the overall quality and relevance of the skill ecosystem, State’s IT/BT &
- Skill Development Minister CN Ashwath Narayan said at the Industry Connect Conclave, here, during which he launched the initiative.
- The Cell, he said, would further strengthen the skill ecosystem in the state and strengthen the bonding with industries.
- These industry linkages provide demand-driven industry-relevant training opportunities.