Sumary of Good Things are Worth the Wait: Heineken Teams Up With Daniel Craig to Celebrate Release of No Time To Die:
- Heineken® has collaborated with actor Daniel Craig to create the‘Worth The Wait’ commercial.
- 15, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Heineken® today reveals a new commercial concepted in collaboration with Daniel Craig called ‘Worth The Wait’, which celebrates the highly anticipated release of the new James Bond film No Time To Die.
- The advert shows Daniel Craig waiting patiently for the first satisfying sip of an ice-cold Heineken® beer, an ode to fans who have eagerly awaited the next installment of the franchise and showing that the best things come to those who wait.
- That said, we believe some things really are worth waiting for.
- In the experiment, 115 people were given cold Heineken® or Heineken® 0.0 beer at intervals between 0-30 minutes, showing that people who waited 20 minutes had the highest levels of satisfaction.
- The findings of this study show that waiting may not be a bad thing – in fact, there’s more enjoyment after needing to overcome an obstacle like a 20 minute wait for a refreshing “Perfect Pour.
- It is the leading developer and marketer of premium beer and cider brands.
- AS. HEINEKEN has two sponsored level 1 American Depositary Receipt (ADR) programmes: Heineken N.