Sumary of Canada Latest Tech Debut Swings Amid Slew of Soft IPOs:
- Article content (Bloomberg) — The chief executive officer of Canada’s latest tech IPO is unfazed by the stock’s big price swings in the past week, saying he expects volatility to continue until the enterprise software provider reports quarterly earnings results next year.
- Since then, shares of tech firms globally have slumped as investors fled growth stocks amid rising bond yields.
- Of the 31 IPOs of at least C$100 million completed on Canadian exchanges this year, half are trading below issue price — many of which are tech stocks, according to data compiled by Bloomberg.
- Article content “Tech stocks have been hammered over the past few days and that tide could change,” Tetu said.
- ” Coveo offers artificial intelligence-powered enterprise search and “insight” platforms for businesses including Blackberry and Salesforce.