Sumary of Olivia took on a major brand and won. Why are Australian women more likely to block, unfriend and boycott than men?:
- Australian women are more likely to block, report and unfriend people over content they find offensive than men are..
- When talking about the way they behave online, 75 per cent of Australian women said they had unfriended, unfollowed, blocked or hid someone because they disagreed with their behaviour..
- In a recent study by Plan International, 65 per cent of young women in Australia said they faced some form of online harassment or violence..
- A significant majority of women responding to Australia Talks (77 per cent) said they had boycotted a brand because it had said or done something they found offensive..
- In the Australia Talks survey 71 per cent of women said they have withdrawn their support for a celebrity who has said or done something they found offensive..
- We’re more inclined to believe assault survivors Data from the Australia Talks National Survey shows most Australians are now inclined to believe allegations of sexual assault are almost always true….