Sumary of Mojo’s Bar to close temporarily, co-owner to leave company over ‘prior conduct’:
- The co-owner and managing director of one of Perth’s premier live music venues, Andrew Ryan, will leave the company over “prior conduct”.
- Mojo’s says Andrew Ryan will leave the company It said earlier Mr Ryan’s conduct had made people “feel uncomfortable”.
- The bar’s management last week released a statement announcing Mr Ryan would no longer be a part of the bar’s day-to-day operations..
- Mojo’s Bar is one of Perth’s premier live music venues.( ) “We are currently working with community organisations that will provide a forum for reporting and/or counselling for anyone who has felt unsafe at Mojos or around anyone associated with Mojos.”.
- The music bar, which helped launch the careers of Tame Impala, John Butler and many others, re-opened in June last year after it was forced to close for three months because of COVID-19 restrictions…