Sumary of Why Creso Pharma, Hansen, Life360, and Serko shares are falling:
- This morning the cannabis company revealed that it was served with a notice by ASIC requiring it to produce certain documents in connection with an investigation.
- This “includes suspected contraventions by the Company, its officers, agents, employees and representatives in relation to trading in its securities.
- ” Hansen Technologies Limited (ASX: HSN) The Hansen share price is down 4% to $5.73. This follows the release of the billing technology company’s annual general meeting update.
- That update reveals that the company is on track for a marginal improvement in operating revenue in FY 2022 excluding the Telefonica contract.
- These funds are to be used to acquire items tracking company Tile for a purchase price of up to US$205 million.