Sumary of Fund managers have been buying Webjet (ASX:WEB) and this ASX share:
- This is because these notices give you an idea of which shares large investors, asset managers, and investment funds are buying or selling..
- CAT) A notice of change of interests of substantial holder reveals that ICE Investors has been buying more of this sports analytics and wearables company shares..
- According to the notice, the Melbourne based fund manager has increased its holding by approximately 3.9 million shares following a series of purchases between 28 January and 1 April..
- Another notice of change of interests of substantial holder reveals that Ausbil has been increasing its stake in this online travel agent..
- According to the notice, the leading boutique fund manager has added almost 7 million shares to its position since 23 February..
- This means the fund manager now has a total of ~29.2 million shares, which equates to an 8.6% interest in the company..
- So, with its shares trading only a fraction higher than this level today, it may not be too late to follow this fund manager lead….